As you are sitting there reading this, you're probably wondering where did the Hotmail Login go and how do I get back to it? What happened to my hotmail account and what do I do now? Well the answer is more simple than you may have thought. No, hotmail did not go out of business or get shut down, it did not get bought out, it was simply (err, not so simply I guess) renamed to Live's Outlook service. That's right, don't worry, your emails are just fine, still there, it's just a matter of finding the new login page. We've taken the time to setup a video and instructions for you to get to the old Hotmail Login page, which is actually the new Outlook login page you will have to use from now. Here is the video with the instructions for you to follow:
Instructions for using the Hotmail Login (aka Outlook Login):
1. Load up the Outlook Login URL: http://www.outlook.com/owa
2. In the first text box you will enter your email address (yes continue using @hotmail if that is what you had before).
3. In the next textbox enter your hotmail password.
4. If you are using a public computer, a shared computer, or a computer someone else may have access to, it is not recommended to check the 'Keep me signed in' checkbox, to prevent unathorized access. Recommended not to check it.
5. Click the blue 'Sign in' button which is located directly below the keep me signed in checkbox.
6. Now wait, you should be logged in once the page is done loading.
Trouble logging in? Instructions to reset your login credentials:
1. From the login page, click the 'Can't access your account?' link.
2. Once the page loads, enter your email into the first text field.
3. Enter the captcha (the letters you see in the image box) into the second text field. Yes, it's one of those pesky image verification things, but as much as you hate them, they are required in order to keep the robots from taking over the world, and your hotmail account.
4. Click the blue Next button.
5. On the next screen you will be faced with options, or maybe just one option, depending on how your account was setup, either way, choose the 'Email me a reset link'.
6. The page should then magically bring up your partially hidden email address and another blue Next button. Click the blue 'Next' button to have the reset link emailed to you.
7. Check the email account, click the reset link, and follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.
Still having problems with your Hotmail Login? Ouch, we feel your pain, contact them about it:
Phone Number: (5 AM to 9 PM Monday to Friday and 6 AM to 3 PM Saturday and Sunday. PST)
- Microsoft Support: 1-800-642-7676
- TTY: 1-800-892-523
Microsoft – Outlook
One Microsoft Way
Redmond, WA 98052-6399
Shortcut to Hotmail Login page here...
Watch the video that will guide you through the login process, and follow along the text based step by step guide.
If you are having issues or problems using the Hotmail Login then you can reset your login credentials.
This section contains the contact details for issues with the Hotmail Login procedure.
Your opinion of Hotmail:
Site Navigational Shortcuts
Login pages for credit cards and financial institutions...
Login pages for educational sites, eLearning sites, and online learning...
Login pages for online services and online website member areas...